This Is Where Junior Club Subscriptions Go……
Runcorn Linnets Junior Football Club collects a set monthly subscription from each member per annum (Not just over a 9 month league season period). This pays for everything essential to your child to play football in a safe and welcoming environment, on quality playing surfaces at private facilities and security checked (DBS), appropriately FA qualified coaches that have a desire to develop children from our community.
This is a list of the ‘larger’ items that your money pays for:
- Team Registration – Halton & District / Belle Vale / Warrington / Merseyside & Halewood / Chester & District / Cheshire Girls / Liverpool County Girls
- Player registration – Halton & District / Belle Vale / Warrington / Merseyside & Halewood / Chester & District / Cheshire Girls / Liverpool County Girls
- Cheshire County FA Affiliation Costs
- Entry Fees for Cup Competitions (District, League, County & Runcorn)
- Tournaments / Football Festivals
- Public Liability Insurance
- Player Insurance
- Burton Bevan Accountancy Fees
- Training Facilities At Halton Sports Complex:
- 17 x Grass Cuts
- Line Paint & Markers
- Sit On Mower Upkeep
- Sanding & Seeding
- Verti Draining Treatment
- Etc. etc. etc.
- Business Rates
- United Utilities – Surface Water Drainage Charge
- 26 Weeks Pitch Hire (Winter Training)
- Referee Fees
- First-aid kits
- Coach Development Pathway Courses:
- Child Safeguarding
- First Aid
- FA Level 1, 2 & 3
- FA Youth Modules 1, 2 & 3
- Volunteer Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) /
- Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Checks
- Balls & Ball Carriers
- SAQ Equipment
- Pitch Equipment – Nets, Corner Flags, Respect Barriers & Spikes
- Samba Mini Soccer & 9v9 Goals
- Etc. etc. etc.
- Junior Mini Bus – For All Junior Teams Use
- End of Season Presentation
Non Payment Of Club Subscriptions:
The Club operate a Yellow and a Red Card system for non payment of subs.
It is Club policy that action will be taken against members if they enter the 3rd month of non payment of subs i.e. Should September subs still be overdue on 1st November the member will be suspended from participating in match days & training sessions until ALL outstanding arrears are cleared.
Please Note: Runcorn Linnets FC (1st team) and Runcorn Linnets Juniors operate as separate financial entities with separate accounts. All junior subscriptions go to the juniors. Accounts (Income & Expenditure) are submitted each month between July 1st and June 30th to the clubs designated accountants Burton Bevan. The Juniors are provided with a set of professional end of year accounts.